Re: inquisitor, the demo out june 1st in italian

For those who have played this game. Why not reach out to the developer of this game and share your concerns and bugs that you have found?
Also have anyone made any suggestions to the developer on how this game can be improve? Any time that I get a game and I have notice these kinds of things I reach out to the developer.