Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Hi.
In Shank 1, do you mean you find my tips helpful? I'm not sure if you need more help or not.
I can't help with Shank 2 since I haven't played it. I hope the people who say Shank 2 is accessible would help those who are having trouble, but properly not. sad
I don't remember this place in Sacred where a monster throws you to the left. Try to hold down the block button while running to it and slash it.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jessmonsilva
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal