Re: If survive the wild can see my location, how can I turn it off?

an idiot wrote:

The location is taken and put on the stw player map. I don't really want my location shown. How can I turn it off?

/private
in the radio, is the way to go. I can confirm that as soon as /private is entered, your location data simply stop existing, it gets whiped entirely, even if the data might have been off the mark, it no longer exists after entering the command.