Re: User Guide for Accessible Second Life Client

well, I think everything is absolutely explained clearely in the user guide. if you don't read it, go check it out cuzz that's gonna be your starting point. I've noticed that most of you guys are making questions, about things that were already explained in the accessibility time. So, just take time to read it if you wanna have a startup guide. Now, if you have other questions regarding Seccond life, you can contact abilitty life for mentorship, or you can find people to guide you in the virtual ability island. or you can contact me in SL, I am Andy highwater