Re: Another (very short) NVDA survey for people to fill out.

I did this servay twice. Once, I got it way back when I was on Lenovo. Back then, I used to struggle with a hell lot of lag. Maybe that was because my hardware wasn't strong enough(it was a Celerone, after all.) what's more curious is-JAWS works without no lag on there. Now I am on  rather powerful and robust hardware, so the lag issue seems to have  disappeared for good. However, NvdA still takes away my number  pad, and to use the  numPad home/end, page up/down keys, I have to hit NvdA+f2, then the key. I don't like that. Hope they add the relevant keystroke to toggle on/off this behavior. This is the only thing which is keeping me away from  making NvdA  my primary screen-reader.