the reason why I used to clone games and why cloners should stop.

So many of you know my previous topics, ultimate destruction, TK source, calling ultimate destruction my own game, etc. The reason why I did it is because I had never actually been successfull in coding games. I tried, but compilation error every time. Even though I haven't made a successfull game, I will still not lone, because 1, I saw the topic about sudden attack where the guy got banned, and 2, I was on the road to a banning in a previous topic. I originally did that because, it was simply fun. Cloning is so fun! I will get all the source code and clone a thousand games and release them as my own games!,"I thought." But it is not good when you say it's your own game. so i just wanted to say that I won't clone any more, and I don't think other cloners should do that anymore. and if you think i'm just saying that because I am afraid of getting banned, I am not. i have thought about it long and hard, and found out it is wrong and can get you in trouble. so yeah. don't clone or banned.