Re: Mini rant... support

I agree, it's stupid when they copy paste an answer. Once i got banned from a game and contacted support, they copy pasted me some stuff that pissed me off then i posted my problem in the forums and found out that i got banned for not playing more than 9 months, contacted support again and now that i mentioned why i got banned, they unbanned me. but again, they copy pasted another thing after unbanning me.... this just means our custummers are worth nothing and we have to copy paste text.