Re: Mortal Kombat 11

If anyoneäs interested, hereäs a recording of an hour or so of king of the hill with a buncha different character matchups. It's me and Hadi who're on teamtalk along with Usman and Brad (who're doing their own thing). My microphone wasn't captured, but I was making comments all throughout the video. Joining us on Discord is Hadi's cuzzin, who's sighted and was not a part of the conversation but was the third person in the MK11 party.
There might be some offensive things in here, but TT was turned down and you'll only hear it occasionally. Here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ll6zr66afdj2q … 9.mp4?dl=1