Re: Any Soul Calibour II players out there?

In 3 we had talking cutscene for the first time, the main campaign had multiple paths, secret boss fights and endings for each character, and a second lengthy campaign you could play with your created character that played like a semi rts, and I beat it all with little help. There was even a simulated tournament mode to make up for the lack of online. Namco went way out of their way with this one, which is why I think everything between 3 and 6 felt underwhelming to me, with 5 being my least favorite and 4 being up there with 1 and 2, andvthe PSP game being between 5 and the first two and four. We haven't seen the likes of this type of offline content since, although 6 definitely comes close.