Re: Sudden attack is not a clone

Don't fall in an endless loop guys. It's as simple as that. The term cloning here is used when someone, gets unautherised acess to someone else's sourcecode, and makes their own game based of that source code, which is clearly a steeling of code. Done. No further explanations are needed. If someone's gonna understand it, they will.
In my opinion we're just going too far about explaning what's behind the word clone. Not only looks like a fight started here, but it's going to be out of topic soon, or maybe it already did. We were talking about sudden attack and the fact that it is a clone. Not explaning and argueing upon the word "clone" in around 30 posts.
I have to agree with hadi though. The less we talk about these games, the sooner such games will be forgotton
It's sad to see that a lot of our younger developers are either cloning, or loving clones. If they keep this belief, god knows what happens to this comunity.