Re: Broken on and off switch on zoom h 2 n, how can I fix it?

@ 2 I’ve had bad luck with that computer for sometime. Because I haven’t had a proper desk chair for a while, that’s the reason why things are breaking on it.   Although the amount of things that have gone wrong for me in terms of technology in the last several months has gotten to the point where it is simply ridiculous.