Re: Can my videos please be included in their respective game database ent

I really think the exclusive games room should be replaced by a section that links to some YouTube channels. For example, they could have the name of the channel and then a small description written by the moderators of what they think about the channel. I think this would allow people to more easily and quickly find what they’re looking for.  Alternatively, they could be listed in the table form. The table would say whether the channel has speech, whether the videos were edited and whether the person did streams or normal videos. It could also say how often the person uploads videos.