Re: the Worst Audiogames ever?

Erick wrote:

Manaman.  It is a rip off of Pokémon. This is totally ridiculous, you can’t do that. That’s one of the worst games I’ve ever played. The sounds are good yes, the story is long, yes. But does it have replay value? Absolutely not. Maybe to try new Manaman yes.  But come on, seriously? You’re just going to catch these creatures?

I agree somewhat, but only because of the price of the game. if you can get over that, it's a great game. I played through it about 6 times.