Re: The Best MUD Client

ironcross32 wrote:

Alt G for game then configuration, then output, then hit Alt L to switch that off. Some other ones you might wanna set are in commands tab. You can either control tab until you get it, or shift tab into the treeview and hit C. Keyboard preferences has two things. Escape deletes typing, which I always use, and arrow key retrieves partial command, which I always use. The second merits an explanation. As you know, you can up arrow to see past commands, but you can filter it with this option checked. Let's say that you have in the past typed drink waterskin and draw sword. Now if you want to drink again, you would just type D, R, I, then hit up arrow, and if it matched correctly, hit enter. It will also retrieve multiples. So if you have drink waterskin and drink tankard, D, R, I up arrow would find the last, then another use of up arrow would find the one previous to that.

OK, thanks. Can I do this in global preferences?