Re: Version 6.5! Rhythm Rage Level Creator Official Thread

I have some news regarding version 7. It's not ready for release but it's in progress. I have figured out how to organize the version 7 concept and merge it with the custom sounds, But it is taking a lot of work, because I had to change the way it writes sound into the level, and I have to change the way custom sounds work. I've gotten far, but it is a long process. And I'm sure when it is released there will be several syntax or errors due to the changing of custom  sounds and writing sound files. But when version 7 comes out, it will be amazing. It will make the required effort of coding a level much less. You might be asking how could it get any more reduced? You will see what I'm talking about when version 7 is released. Until then, I'm working on it, it's going well but I'm having to take apart a few things to put together a better new one.