Looking for a solution.

Hello everyone, the problem that I have is a rather cumbersome one. So I have a WiFi router that uses LTE for it's network access.
It's all fair and well, but I want to position it the best way I possibly can so that I can enjoy uninterrupted forum browsing, gaming et cetera, but my signal keeps dropping, so I was wondering, is there anything, an accessible app or website that can at least give me a directional indicator as to where the strongest network signal might be located, I really don't wanna spend a lot of money for an external antenna yet.
Any help would be appreciated.