Re: Producing Hip hop. Trap. Pop and r&b music, as a blind person

It has come to my attention quite a few people would prefer a one-on-one Skype session.
Walking them through set up and getting started with a couple tips,
so if people are interested click on my signature and there will be a link to my Skype account where you can message me and arrange the best time for us both, I'm down to help anyone that wants to take it serious don't be shy

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector