Misspelled words on mac

So NVDA lets you know you misspelled a word after you press space. That helps me as a lot, because I'm too lazy to check my typing as I go and after I'm done. Does mac have this same feature where it will tell me my word is misspelled when pressing space? If not is there an app or voiceover script for it?