Re: Getting braces soon, any tips/bits of advice?

Hi!
Post 1, is it the fixed model or the one that you can remove? I had the removable one, and I had to clean it with a special disinfectant. It was a pill I had to melt in the water and then I had to leave the bracers in the water for 1 hour at a day. Also, if you have the fixed model, it's best not to eat candys.
Then, a little bit o-t, you could have some fever during the first days. If it's just some lines, do not worry, it's your body that's getting use to the bracers.