Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

Well, I've already managed to make an SS rank monster, I have almost 200000 gold, and am still enjoying the game. Which brings me to a suggestion, I agree the stat limiter should be removed, or maybe increased to 9999, cause using my training methods, the next monster I make will probably have maxed out stats. I also think, their should be more SS rank things to do, once your monster hitts that level, it's pretty much put it away and get it out for the major 4 events held.
Also, in terms of popularity, the best way to increase popularity, is to do all events you think you are able to do, cups, and ranking, you'll wanna do battles flags, contests, and marathons it increases your monsters popularity super fast, and it also helps train your monster, since all those events give you different stat raises apon victory, I'm not sure if it's random but I noticed I seem to get certain stat raises from certain competitions. Also, try to keep your monsters statts even, if I see my concentration is like 250 and all my other statts are much lower I will train them all until they are close to my concentration, also remember health is probably one of the single most important things cause without it in battles you will die, I would say that is followed closely by toughness and reflexes, for dodging and defense. The problem with focusing on 1 stat is although you might be good at it, it's not gonna help you in the long run and someone with more well balanced stats is going to beat you every time. Proof of that is I did a marathon the other day, my foot power was only like 60 something, and their was a guy with like 90 something foot power, but the rest of his stats were a bit lower then mine, so that 30 extra foot power he had over me, made absolutely no difference in the end cause I was able to run longer, maintain my speed longer, and also not run out of stamina as fast.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector