Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

@Jayde
1: It is possible to not only keep a monster alive for a long time as some people have demonstrated, my guess is it's has something to do with your relationship with the monster, and keeping it from getting thin. Stats become much easier to train when you unlock some of the  later items in the shop and whatnot, not only that but breeding 2 really powerful monsters together will net you a really powerful monster to start out with.
2: Searching I believe is ment for monsters who have reached a pretty high status of power, meaning all their stats are at least within the 5 to 600 range. The reason why I say this is because your reputation in the arena determines not only the frequency with which you find items, but also the rarity of the items you will find, I got the fireplace stone, and the unmelted ice, from searching, I didn't even do those cups. Another reason why is because these areas are big, and sometimes you may need to either break walls, or travel a long distance to find the next survey point. Lastly, you will want to have a decently strong monster incase you run in to S class monsters you may want to fight, I dunno about you but I felt like a coward when I did search with a weak monster, and I didn't make it very far either before I had to go back to camp.
3: I have no clue about contests, to be honest, I let the computer do that stuff for me, But I haven't quite figured it out, sometimes even though I feel like the crowd likes the other monsters better, I'll literally destroy them with over 100 points more then the second place person.
4: Honestly, a lot of the combos look really cool to me, and I'm not sure what is good and what isn't I've just been sort of playing with what it gives me, and I feel like all the monsters I have had have been pretty cool, and also had really cool abilities.
5: Finally, the items and equipment will be unlocked over a period of time, and slimys death won't have any effect on that whatsoever, although I suggest before letting slimy die, when it gives you the final warning, put him away, train up another monster, and combine them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matteo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector