Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

[[wow]]. Thanks a lot Seal. Now, i really wish I had more time to play games. Lol.
Regarding Fight night champian: Brandon told me the following very long time ago: You have to listen very carefully to what instructions the trainer gives you. You have to do exactly what he says to winn the match. I don't know what those instructions are though. smile
Hannif: You should automatically pick up the gun. Oh, wait, you've playing the pc version. Therefore, you have to press the down arrow when you're nearby the gun and press the pick up button. I wish they never changed that in an update. On the consoles, it's so nice that you just walk over the weapons and automaticaly pick those up.
Just wait to the next boss. He was my favorit toy for quite a while. I had so much fun while beating him multiple times. big_smile

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stirlock