Re: anyaudio is frosen, what happened?

electro wrote:

oh god no more radicalism out there. @lord, gosh you're really disapointing me. Stupid grammar and almost kind of I feel the sence of anglo-saxon language that I eaven don't understand. You've uploaded an audio clip into the platform telling to proclame that I'm radical, but you're sence tell's me that you're the one.
Sorry if I've sed something harsh or attacked this person, but this situation makes me feel worse than ever and eaven if the Any Audio Network get's opened again, and or eaven if my productions shall desolve (disappear) from the platform I have to be worried.

electro wrote:

Well thank jade, all radicalism is gone finally. Just banning that radical guy saved my live.

As I have explained to you privately on TeamTalk, you are incorrectly using the word radicalism. Radicalism, and its root word, radical, are defined as follows, taken from the Cambridge English Dictionary:

Radicalism: the belief that there should be great or extreme social or political change:
Evidence of his youthful radicalism remained buried in his poems of the period.
Combatting radicalism and alienation has become a priority for the government.

radical: believing or expressing the belief that there should be great or extreme social, economic, or political change:
White’s political orientation was decidedly liberal, but hardly radical.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dash via Audiogames-reflector