Re: Looking for beta testers

Disclaimer: I'm not posting this to maliciously harm others or intentionally upset an already volatile forum and community, however I also find what happened here unacceptable, and I'm not going to let it go off the hook.

On April 8, 2019, myself along with a few others were hanging on a TeamTalk server. Ivan logged on, chatted for a while, then gained access to someone's voicemail box without their permission, replaced that person's usual greeting with one intended to mock that person, and invited said person onto a TeamTalk server to add insult to injury. When I confronted him about this a week later, he said that the person he had trolled had given him the password years ago and also called me an immature child who shouldn't be meddling in adult business.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector