Re: Netflix on Android?

Hi!
Post 7, the original netflix series are all audio described as far as I know. Just lounch the film-serie you want to watch, press on audio and subtitles, choose the audio described option under the audio header. I think there's also a specific category, but I've never bothered browsing categories so I can't confirm that one.

So, you can't automatically read subtitles with talkback? Humm, another plus for me to stick with iOS for now, since I watch quite some anime and not all are dubbed.