Re: m i the only one that missed the old forum days

Well I registered in 2017, but I've known about the forum since late 2015. I didn't really care much about audiogames in those days, but still I would check back from time to time for new or existing games for the phone since that was all I had, and good iphone games were much harder to come by then. You pretty much just had audio archery, the blindfold crap, and I don't think audiogame hub came out until later in 2016, or at least I hadn't herd about it until then. I guess in a way I was lucky to go to a school with two people who both hung around the forum, and usually let me know about new games they thought I'd enjoy when they found them. Then I pretty much just registered in 2017 to ask bk3 questions. I think the forum still had drama even then, but it was much more controled. Most of the turks and other people who liked to start crap just more or less stuck to games and didn't tutch the forums, which was good. Ironicly though, I was actually in turkey when I registered, but anyways.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ty via Audiogames-reflector