Where to buy a pi 0wh in the US?

I know that people talked about what can be done with a pi over here, and I asked about flaky wifi over here. Now, I have another question. Where can I get a pi 0wh here in the US? I know that I got the kit I used over here, but I might need to replace the pi. When I got this back in December, they was not selling it with the display and it was with the pi 0w instead of the pi 0wh. As far as I recall, they put the header on the pi before they shipped it out. Now, I am looking for a pi 0wh so that I will not have to worry about putting the header on.