Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

Hi,
We have been adding content along with the backup crawling along big_smile.
Have run into a slight issue that's to do with linux and windows filesystem but I am sure we will work it out.
Shows of note to have been added lately (just in case if you haven't visited the vault in a while) are agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 5, good omens, society and so on.
@RTT entertainment, a lot of questions/ concerns there let me see if I can answer/ help with a few of them.
Thank you for your note about Wentworth, Which season is not described? is it all of them? In case 1 season isn't described but the rest are we usually try and keep that on. But yes, I could add that in the name as soon as you tell me which season is it that wasn't described.
  As for having description for each file that is movies and shows on there, the vault has ober 8562 different titles, and I myself don't fancy adding description by hand to all of them. IMDB integration is something that we plan on doing if we are able to, but most users just tend to google the movies/ shows if they don't know about them, so we have it on a low priority atm.
About having certain show's season as a single zip file,
  Whilst I do see your point there, it would be inconvenient for almost everybody. I.E what if someone has season Y of a certain show, and wants only Season Z?
and yes, cluttered folders and the like can be a pain in the arse, but you do know you can move your folders/ files around? so that they are no longer cluttering your computer/ hard drive. alternatively, you possibly could download all the seasons of a show you want, and zip them all up into a single file, again reducing clutter. wink
BMMV is a donationware service that used to provide both movies and shows to everybody, but lately they have gotten rid of their shows and allow only people in the US access to audiodescribed content.

Thanks,blindaudiogamer. I suspect that the first season of suits isn't described and that is why the mice had it that way, which we ended up getting when they were pulling down their shows.
If there's a described copy, I will look for it and add it. smile
Thanks all, and hope you all are having fun big_smile
Grryf.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector