Re: Streamers, advice please?

@10/11You could probably get an Xbox One S pretty cheap now if you're not interested in the higher priced (but still worth while) Xbox One X, if you don't want to wait until next year for Scarlet.

As for sources, you just add the capture card and, if it works like every other one of the 3 I've used, the audio will just work without needing additional adding of sources.  Then you just add your mic, not as a source, but as an input in the audio settings (instead of saying "disabled", one of the mic/aux inputs will read as your mic instead).

There are also PCIE capture cards, of which the HD60 Pro I've recently started using is one, but though you could use a USB to PCIE adaptor, I've never done that myself.
Getting an Xbox would be a good idea, but in terms of streaming from it, you're limited in terms of mics as, unlike the PS4, the Xbox One supports a limited amount of devices (namely ones that don't have drivers, if I remember rightly).  The process of actually streaming gameplay from it though is really straightforward once you set your account up via the website, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Never used the LGP2+, I looked into it for a while but didn't end up going for it.  If you could get one of Amazon you could theoretically try it and return if it's not what you wanted.