Re: Developing a new social network for the blind and visually impaired

@36, I agree. Not all blind people should be with blind people. That's like saying Black women should be with black men and white men should marry white women. I find it annoying that blind persons such as yourself segrigate blind people into a certain group. Like we shouldn't integrate into society. Anyway, people who sign up for those dating sights are mainly rapists trying to find their next victims without working.
"For example, show me social networks where I can search for people by parameter. Gender, age, marital status, city, etc." ALL DATING SITES DOES THAT DAMN IT! STOP ACTING LIKE THAT'S SOME GROUND BREAKING NEVER BEFORE USED TECHNOLOGY LIKE TELEPORTATION PADS THAT SEND PEOPLE TO MARS! You annoy me and I wish he gets banned for his sickning selfish self centered lying self. and i am sorry if i am harsh. NO WAIT, I'M NOT!