Re: More Accessibility enhancements coming to A Dark Room for iOS in March

Awsome! I've been thinking of playing the game again, I particularly want to try hard mode but do it a little more strategically so I don't wind up stuck so I might try that out.

Btw Amir,  you recently sent me a link to a podcast where you were interviewed about the  inception and  creation of the game and adding access.  Would you mind posting a link to that on the forum? I'm sure people woul be interested to hear, and unfortunately I left the mail you sent on my  desktop which is still at my flat while I'm currently at my parents.