Re: Mark Gabriel's Testimony

Can we not put away these illusions and begin to seek the beauty and wonder of science and nature. I could not imagine a life with religion, and deeply fear the concept of eternaty, not because I, “sin”, but simply because I don’t want anything, peace nor torment, to last forever
I don’t think bad of religious people, but I think that religion is just untrue in every way, and have trouble figuring out how people believe so firmly without evidence.
That said, respect to those who seek peace, what ever it is that motivates you, everlasting life in heaven, because God says so, or like me, because it is the best thing for the entire human species.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector