Re: Mark Gabriel's Testimony

Untill anyone shows me that anything “supernatural” exists, I will not accept that it is real. But, if it is shown to be real, I will gladly accept it, because science has the right mindset... don’t be loyal to your believes. This means that I can always change my mind if new evidence is found.
@bashue
You see, I would say that probably none of the great dictators were originally evil. I think that they became evil by being indoctrinated by their surroundings, in the same way that religion spreads, then they found likeminded people to strengthen their believes, again like some religious people do.
And no one claimbes that evolution is perfect in that sence. You know, evolution depends on everyone being a bit different than everybody else, so no, evolution will never create an unfailable human, nor is that what the theory predicts.
@vazbul
Quite nicely put there!
And as I said: untill evidence for the supernatural has been found, I won’t accept it as true, possible yes, but not something to believe in. The burden of proof has been, is and will always be on the believers.
Hmm... if the supernatural ever get’s prooven, doesn’t it kinda loose the super part... everything that is real has to be natural, right? What an interesting thought...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector