Re: girls and adolt women

I am a deist, so my beliefs differ from that of most people. I believe everyone is their own leader and can do what they want, and should not bother enforcing it unto other people. I, too, am in favour of same sex relationships, though there is a bit of political incorrectness with what terms you should use. This might be a bit branching off-topic, but I believe that marriage should be between any couple, regardless of sex. Imbreeding has negative side effects for the offspring, so that cannot happen. What about using civil unions or domestic partnerships? The point here is that we have to turn the minorities into the majorities, but the already-existing majority will not let the minority make their move. Therefore, we have to do what we call unity, to fight back with all of our might.
Now, back on topic, I am not against any form of religion, but I do listen open-mindedly. I am with monogamy, mainly because of the science data behind safer methods and less contamination. Infidelities and affairs are more common in straight couples than in gay ones. Did you know that? If you want more information, go to http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/07/0 … different/