Re: I think we need longer topic tittles.

I agree with everyone else, but it's also worth pointing out that sometimes people swing in the total opposite direction and make their topic title too vague, as in just writing help with this or something, and that annoys me way more. Unless I really have nothing better to do, I'm not going to click on a topic with a subject like that. This isn't forum specific, much less specific to this forum, it's been a problem on mailing lists for years and years too, but it's related to this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector