Re: I just, coding is hard, help me!

Thanks for the help.
It works!

So I have another issue.
When I'm jumping, and I hold an arrow against a wall, it plays the sound correctly, except it won't land. The reason for this is, I'm asuming, because it takes me into that tile, and then pushes me right back out, because I'm on a wall tile. But because of the way this landing code works, as soon as it sees a tile that isn't blank or nothing, it tries to land. Now I'm not quite sure why it keeps me afloat instead of just dropping me, but that's what I need your help with. I'd like to include if the gt string doesn't contain wall, it can land as well, but I'm not sure how to do that. Here's my code

:
void platcheck()
{
if(ascending==false)
{
if(gt(me.x,me.y,me.z)!="")
{
jumping=false;
atapex=false;
descending=false;
p.play_stationary(""+gt(me.x,me.y,me.z)+"land"+random(1,3)+".ogg",false);
jumptimer.restart();
scpool.destroy_all();
stimer.restart();
scuff=true;