Can somebody please record a little something for me?

Hi. I was wondering if someone could please record something for me. I am starting a new podcast. No, not on my YouTube channel. I’m starting an actual real podcast. The only problem is, I need an intro.  Can someone possibly record the following lines. Welcome to this edition of Gortcast! And now for your host, the Tetris monster! Do you think you could please also put a little filter on it if possible. If not, I’ll handle that. Thanks in advance. Also, does anyone know where I can get some good intro music? Something that I could talk over as well. Also, do you know where I can get a sound that I can play when I skip  to another segment of the show? Thanks in advance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector