Re: asking for pc games recommendation

Are you just looking for video games or you're ok with audio games as well? If you're good with audio games I suggest audio game hub previous version as it can be ran on any windows version. It consists of I think 6 to 8 games and each game has a complete tutorial. Except the hunt game, You should be good to go with other games of it. It's not RPG, It is actually a kind of mini games pack but it's fun enough to worth the try.
I dout if rpg mainstream games are accessible in the way you like. To be able to avoid obbsticals and find your way around the maps. Yet i'm not into mainstream rpgs, But that's what I can guess from playing other type of mainstream games. However I played pokemon christal or whatever the name was, The one that tyler spivy made accessible, and as I said it's completely accessible but you should not expect high quality sounds and such. It's more like saiga games.