Re: Good countries/cities for blind people?

23, if you mean that there are lots of mountains, yes, but Italy is big! You can have mountains, hills, the sea, and big plain cities like Milan. Obviously the transports vary from zone to zone, they're more accessible in cities and less in small villages with a lower frequency, but I guess that's how it works all around the world. And mountains can be a plus, meaning that there are a lot of blinds who go skiing in the winter.

However, I didn't say that all Italy is a good country for blind people. I'd stay away from the south, and also from Rome because of all the many problems they have with the transports. And I'd also stay away from the small villages in the north, I lived there all my childhood and I couldn't be as indipendent as I'm now. Milan, however, is a very great place to stay. And, if you don't like it, try considering also Turin and Bologna.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bollemanneke via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aaronespinozaca via Audiogames-reflector