Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hey,

Took me a bit to figure out this is how I get unrestricted. Heh. I registered a bit ago and was like "why am I not unrestricted yet?" Then forgot and came back to it.

Anyhow - I'm completely blind, love games of all kind (I used tob e sighted and played games of all kind before). I most like simulation games and RPGs.

Cheers!
Livdera

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Rich via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : UXVarjo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Belov via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Belov via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AudioGameStudy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Livdera via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : silva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : topherCantrell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : InitiumDev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : LoquaciousGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : tali44 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ali98 via Audiogames-reflector