Re: I really need help.

Although I didn't find the tgt file or anything like that in the first post, But here you can do this:
if(key_down(KEY_LEFT) and wtimer.elapsed>=wspeed)
{
if(x>0)
{
x-=1;
spool.play_stationary("sounds/step"+random(1,3)+".ogg", false, false);
spool.update_listener_1d(x);
wtimer.restart();
}
}
also here
if(key_down(KEY_DOWN) and wtimer.elapsed>=wspeed)
{
if(z > 0)
{
spool.play_stationary("sounds/step"+random(1,3)+".ogg", false, false);
z--;
spool.update_listener_1d(z);
wtimer.restart();
}
}
Now make sure you remove other key handlings for key_left and key_down other than the first handling of  them because they're not needed if you implementr my code there.
It was what I could find out about what's wrong in your code. Please tell me the exact error you're getting from the dlg calling part
A simple way of calling the dlg function is this. Assume this is in the void main function:
string text="Hi there pepe";
dlg(text);
Also make sure you include the dlg to your script
And for the zones. Zones are usually handled like tiles, Except that if the player steps in them, the screen reader says something if the previous zone they were in, isn't the same as the new one. It's up to you how You want to handle it. In bgt I'd go with an array of string holding my zones, that each element in the array is filled like this. 0|10|0|10|0|0|zone_text. These numbers are min x, max x, min y, max y, min z and max z of the zone respectively. Then in a function that I check whenever player moves, I define a parsing code for the elements of the zone array that spilits each element in which | is the spilit point. Now I check if the player's location is completely inside the min x, max x, min y, max y, min z and max z of the element and if so, Check if the player's last zone isn't the same as this one he just entered, their screen reader speak it

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector