Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@Omer, yep after throwing 6 peasants in the pit you prevent the demons from gaining most of their new demonic recruits for that year. (I have changed it so that you get a little notification now though)

@Bookrage, thanks I just checked and found that basically the encounter from the south and west explorers were mislabelled as east, fixed the bug and will credit you!

@RTT, I'm looking into ways to skip battles as especially big ones can be a little tedious, I'll note the race idea down thank you!

@Bookrage, I'm glad you like it, I was debating a while back about how to make the starting factions feel more random, there are tons of possible starting scenarios now with the bandits and minor bandits and rebels! Glad to see you've had an interesting experience.

@Darren, yep it's been discussed before, I think the best idea would be that you still take one land per battle, but you can send more than one force out each turn depending on your size and your command, you could send an army led by ghorin pikener, then another led by your heroes and so on.

@Omer, strange I just checked the code and it definitely runs the trap door and I can't see a way it could do otherwise :S

@UltimateBlade, Mmm, I've had some ideas but I'll be keeping them secret for now until future updates!

@Bookrage, Koova is definitely a mini boss, the ice lord should definitely make an appearence at some point and there are some other plans.

And yep it's supposed to be that men sent can't defend but I'm reviewing the code at the moment

@RTT, as kenshira said you can choose your backstory in custom, but I think we need some more backstories soon smile

@Omer, the ice lord is in the tower far far to the north! smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector