I need a hand with corruption of champion

Hello
So I recently changed from my win 7 laptop to win 190 with quite alright stuff installed. I still have the last accessible modded version of coc on me and thought I'd replay it again since...why not? It's fun. I remembered playing it using internet explorer before, so I tried that. Turns out, my internet explorer kept freezing and restarting. It didn't even let me progress or save properly without doing that, and even corrupted a save I tried so hard to save. I couldn't even get past the first demon realm scene and save because it kept doing that. When I changed to firefox, it kept making me download the file instead of running. Even when I installed flash player, it still didn't let me play. It gave me uninteractable blank window instead. Google chrome didn't work with that thing for sure. So I have no other option but to get back to internet explorer, which is the only browser that can run the game and doesn't work for me thanks to the restarting a million times problem.
Now I'm stuck and sad. I really wanna play this thing. I even tried using the standalone flash player projector only to find out it's inaccessible. Anyone have advice or ideas or whatever I can try to make this work again? Any help would be much appreciated.