Re: we need to react -- google is blocking several audiogame websites, inc

Well Chrome blocks the downloads from there. Well I don't use that website too much so I don't mind unblocking with each time I have to download something. But I can understand how much annoying it is for those who use the website a lot. I still don't understand why would they block it in the first place but it also has some audio files as far as I know so not all of it is games. Regards. I just tried to download an audio file of the same website and it worked well so the problem is only with games