Re: Instructions for Cheat Engine.

I dont have a heros cal game so I dont have an idea how the training of stats work in there or dont know where they save the values representing the stats in that game. Whether in 2 bytes, 4 8, floatation etc etc. I think, you just have to try them all. Afterall, that is how hacking works right? The hackers should be patience. O and by the way, if you are using the unknown initial value to scan,, try to eliminate those valuse in your game that keeps changing all the time like the time for example. For so you have to alternate between, increase value, unchange value or decrease value depending on what you are searching for.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector