Re: Madden NFL 20 Beta, terms and FAQ

@JLove: Apparently they really plan on fixing the TTS inconsistancies at launch. We'll have to see if they walk the walk on that one.

I don't thinkhaptic feedback is good enough programatticly yet to give us all that information E.G. open players for passing, just with haptic feedback alone. We have to have some audio cues.

With user control more greater a force than ever I can't disagree with you, but at the same time as someone who tested the beta, we could do a lot more than we could before, in any video game.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector