Re: Confirmed. Echoes from Levia Taken off iOS App Store

Wow. Reading stuff like this reminds me how much of a newbie I really am. If this is the kind of thing the developers went through, I can understand why they decided to pull the plug. Note, I said Understand, not Approve. And the way they did it was really shameful. Not even a short I can't take this Sh*t anymore just ... gone. All of us who spent money on the game are left by the wayside without so much as a by your leave. I'll still say the game had potential, although why they chose to virtually copy almost every aspect of the Blind Legend's combat system is beyond me. A Blind Legend was a good game for it's day but even it's starting to show it's age, in my opinion. SO to use a combat system that's already dated, plus a trope that's already worn through, deserves constructive criticism. Of coruse, the fact the developers haven't responded to feedback of any sort constructive or otherwise, meant that this game was already doomed from the outset.

Ok, enough rambling. Echoes of Levia, RIP. ANd for those hopefuls who imagine these developers are coming back with a new game, don't hold your breath. I doubt they would be trusted enough for anyone here to consider purchasing a game from them, especially if it's as operpriced as Levia was/

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector