Re: hawk Eye, my first real application!

I've just tried this program, and I get the following error.

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040).

My guess is that something is wrong with the API, but I don't know a lot about these things. I tried scanning a couple of different files and got this result each time. I didn't try scanning an image from a URL.