Re: problem with JAWS and TTS voices.

@post 9: where do I actually change my synth to vocaliser? when I open the voice adjustment dialog, the first thing that appears is voice profile, and there I select vocaliser expressive. but then, eloquence speaks the whole stuff. and in the voice persons box, only eloquence varients appear. so am I doing something wrong or missing something?
@post 10: yep, I have vocaliser 2.2.1 installed.