Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

So, I've discovered a few things:

1. Golden herbs really aren't as good as they're cracked up to be, but they're still pretty nice.
2. If you try to take a bear into the king cup, the game freezes. Any king cup, it doesn't matter which. I'm very, very annoyed at the moment. I've put a ton of effort into this thing, have all the king cups coming up in sequence here (and I even skipped one just to see if it was one in particular)...and no joy. So I can't test any of my theories about those still-locked competitions I can't get into, even with super-high stats across the board and damn near everything unlocked.
3.
slight
spoilers
Good news about bears though: oh my god are they brutal. They have a move called Bear Cross that has almost no startup time, does huge damage and then lags like crazy, so I like to sorta chain moves and finish with it. A favourite strat for me is Sneeze (which delays the monster), followed by Zoom Punch (which isn't super fast but has almost no lag afterword, followed by Fury Swipes, followed by Punch/Scratch, followed by Bear Cross. Fang Crash is bad, Upper is just overshadowed by other things, Screaming is meh, and Smash is just overshadowed.
end
spoiler
4. I think the only thing I really have to do now is to unlock that last secret monster (wheel or whatever it's called. I do hope the bugs get fixed semi-soonish. I'm really itching to know what shiny herb does.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector